Our in-depth training course teaches best practices learned from dozens of fleets and 15 years of improving driver safety.
The DriveCam Academy – currently offered in the USA and coming to the UK – is a one-day course that provides advanced training on preventing collisions and reducing risk through the use of DriveCam® and Lytx Insights™. The course is taught by Del Lisk, Lytx’s Vice President of Safety Services, and is designed to assist current DriveCam users, as well as to provide further programme knowledge for those considering implementing DriveCam in their fleet.
As Vice President of Safety Services, Del is responsible for developing safety policy and procedures and overseeing training for our fleet customers. His duties include administering the DriveCam Certification Programme and directing the DriveCam Academy.
Prior to joining Lytx™, Del spent 21 years with Smith System Driver Improvement Institute, a leader in professional driver training. Most recently, he served six years as Company President. While at Smith Systems, Lisk developed fleet safety programs and personally delivered training to more than 10,000 fleet drivers.
Course participants will learn essential steps for success and get to share strategies with other users:
- Coaching tips and techniques
- How to get the most out of DriveCam Online®
- Best practices for programme success
- Gain a deeper understanding of the Lytx Engine™
- Find out what behaviours and KPI’s have the greatest correlation to future crash potential
- How to adjust fleet and safety policies based on DriveCam and Lytx Insights
- Hear coming developments from Lytx
Please contact email@example.com for more information.